Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the Untold Story

the  Untold  Story
I never knew I was living in the house of a woman I would respect and
admire so much. Wow! Check out Betty Tibaleka http://youtu.be/35tJEu1U4GY
I never knew about The Untold Story TV program because i never watched TV in Uganda living in Bundibugyo all these years. Wow! i have missed out on a great program!

It was a sweet moment when I watched Aboki Michael the Roofer admire from several differnt angles on the ground, the straightlines of the roof trusses he'd built in about four days.  It is truely an impressive sight. He used only a hand saw, a tape measure, a roll of string, hammer and nails and of course 2x4's and 2x6es. Aboki is the husband of one wife and they have one daughter who is about 4 yrs old and I am fairly sure that Michael knows and loves Jesus.

Remember that moma goat...she posed for a quick photo with her kids in the morning light.

Lawyer Musana keeps giving me mixed messages about the Judge in Fort Portal regarding the guardianship hearing for Kym and Lydia. First I was told that the Judge wouldn't be in Fort Portal until November. When I asked about an update on the situation Lawyer Musana said the Judge would in fact be here sooner than November. He then assured me he would get an appointment with him for us during the first week in Oct. When I rang him again he said, "Well he is very difficult to see these days." But again he assured me we would see him in the next month or so but honestly, i'm discouraged that the story keeps changing.  "TIA" This is Africa, as Scott reminded me this week regarding the rebuilding of my house. So we wait. God is in control not the Judge or Lawyer Musana. Please Pray!