Friday, October 14, 2011

Date with the Judge

I forgot to ask you to to pray...I have a date, 26th October in 11 days.
Not a date with a man but a date with The Judge here in Fort Portal represented by my Lawyer Mr Musana to ask for Uganda to grant Legal Guardianship to me of Kymigisha Anna and Kwikiliza Lydia.

I have known Kym and Lydia since their mother carried each of them in her womb. In 2004 thier father Tuliyatunga Johnson "doctor" UPDF Army died of cancer in the brain, due to HIV progression Stage 4 of AIDS. Their mother died from the complications of AIDS in Aug 2007. She refused to acknowledge her HIV status and recieve treatment for HIV/AIDS. Their Grandmother Edrona loves them very much but is unable to provide education or for their needs. So with many discussions we have decided that it is good for me to pursue the legal guardianship for the girls in a step towards adoption.   

Please join me in praying for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. Pray that I will know, that i know, that i know to rely on the love God has for the children and for me. That God always does what is best for his beloved children! Thank you!!